Produces all the billing for JNP and all reverse and MSP billing for both JNP and JTP. Keeps records and accounts accurate and current. Researches and resolves discrepancies and billing errors. Completes related reports, summaries, and records.
1. Assumes responsibility for the accurate and timely completion of assigned billing functions, to include but not limited to the following:
2. Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking, and resolving billing problems and discrepancies.
3. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with area associates and with management.
4. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
5. Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
1. Billing documents, records, and reports are accurate, current, and timely.
2. Billing errors or discrepancies are promptly discovered and resolved (or referred).
3. Good communication and coordination exists with Company associates. Assistance and support are provided as needed.
4. Management is appropriately informed of area activities.
5. Billing functions are completed in accordance with established standards, policies, and procedures.
Education/Certification:High school graduate or equivalent.
Additional coursework preferred.
Required Knowledge : Knowledge of related computer applications.
Experience Required:One to two years of previous billing, accounting or payroll experience preferred.
Skills/Abilities:Well organized and detail oriented.
Good math skills.
Good attention to detail and accuracy.
Cooperative and willing to assist others.
Able to use Excel, calculator, and other computer programs.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
finger dexterity:Using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects, or pinching fingers together.
TALKING:Must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, clearly, or quickly.
AVERAGE HEARING:Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information via telephone and in person.
REPETITIVE MOTIONS:Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and fingers. Conducts continuous functions on the computer averaging 4 to 6 hours daily
AVERAGE VISUAL ABILITIES:Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH:Sedentary work; sitting most of the time.
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
Mathematics Ability: Ability to perform basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing two digit numbers; to perform the four basic arithmetic operations with money; to perform operations with units such as inch, foot, and yard; ounce and pound (or their metric counterparts).
Language Ability: Ability to use passive vocabulary of 5,000-6,000 words; to read at an average rate; define unfamiliar words in dictionaries for meaning, spelling, and pronunciation.
Ability to write complex sentences, using proper punctuation, and using adjectives and adverbs.
Ability to communicate in complex sentences; using normal word order with present and past tenses; using a good vocabulary.
TECHNOLOGICAL ABILITY: Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
Be familiar with and have the ability to learn applications such as financial applications and other company applications and systems required by job content.