Recruiters are the primary contact that thousands of therapists have with Jackson Therapy Partners every year and are responsible for aggressively sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, and selling available contract healthcare jobs nationwide to the best qualified candidates. Provide follow through and maintain on-going contact with travelers while on assignment to retain current working clinicians and continue to develop a pipeline for future placements, Maintain professional relations withtherapists , clients, and team. Keep managers and team well informed of progress and recruiting activities. Make independent judgments and choices consistent with company policies and goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIE
Assumes responsibility for the effective completion of assigned recruiting functions.
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals as well as weekly key metrics.
- Develop recruitment strategies to achieve required headcount and margin goals.
- Meet with managers to develop specific recruitment plans
- Proactively sources applicants and qualified candidates for open positions.
- Match candidates to customer requirements, and close contracts for defined positions.
- Negotiate placement packages with Therapist including compensation, fees, reimbursement and housing allowances .
- Communicate with sales team and Therapist regarding the outcome of the negotations/proposals by providing clear details, critical timeframes, and expectations of the client companies.
- Responsible for the overall relationship with the Therapist and acts as a liasion between the Therapist and overall company departments.
- Collaborates with the sales team pertaining to all contract details with a Therapist and client.
- Provide follow through and maintain on-going contact with travelers while on assignment through frequent phone and email communication.
- Cultivate relationships with active and passive candidates, building a strong pipeline for on-going and future contracts.
- Retain current book of Therapist through either extending contracts at their current worksite, or selling them on other positions that Jackson Therapy has available throughout the country.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships through the sales team and various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems.
Assumes responsibility for the effective and timely completion of recruiting computer files, records, and paperwork.
- Updates Therapist profile and preferences into the computer database.
- Makes a record of all inquiries and contacts with Therapists within the
- Set up Therapist for access to Therapist Portal for document completion and upload.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with Therapist, clients, and internal teams
- Conduct all human resources functions pertaining to Therapist for client companies, including providing client orientation information and resolving all employment issues between the Therapist and the client companies.
- Coach and discipline Therapist to ensure adherence to internal Company policies as well as those of client companies.
- Terminate providers who fail to respond appropriately to training, coaching and/or discipline consistent with internal Company policies as well as those of client companies.
- Obtains and conveys information to prospective and existing providers and sales team as appropriate.
- Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the Company.
- Solves problems quickly and effectively.
- Communicate with Therapists through phone calls, text messages, and emails.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with recruiting and sales team members, Company associates, and with management.
- Coordinates activities effectively with managers.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Ensures effective communication among all managers and involved parties.
- Attends meetings as required.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Updates job skills as required.
Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
- Respect all individuals without regard to their postion. Understand that there is no class system.
- Seeks first to understand before responding, doesn't rush to judgment.
- Takes ownership of self and working team. Conducts self with intellectual honesty; is willing to admit mistakes and understands strengths and weaknesses. Believes and operates under the principle “If it’s to be, it’s up to me”
- Functions in a fail-safe environment that forgives and focuses on solutions. Will encourage and support other associates, creating an environment to be one’s best.
- Communicates problems directly, not engaging in rumors or gossip.
- Embraces a “Team-First” vs. “Me-First” attitude. Understands that the possibilities for success are limitless when one is impervious to who gets credit. Doesn’t take credit for other’s accomplishments and will give other’s credit with praise and recognition.
- Always tries to do what’s right with a firm sense of integrity and ethics, behaving in a manner consistent with principles of moral conduct.
- Meets or exceeds individual sales goals and weekly key metrics targets.
- Screens qualified candidates effectively and monitors involvement with client companies from the initial interview through the completion of an assignment.
- Ensures internal operating system tracking is current, and complete and all required records are up-to-date, accurate, and in compliance with company policy.
- Recruiting functions are conducted in accordance with established Company policies and legal requirements.
- Professional relations exist with job placement clients through the sales team and providers. A positive image of the Company is projected.
- Providers are treated professionally and well informed of the status of job opportunities.
- Good coordination and effective working relationship with other departments. Assistance is provided as needed.
- Management is well informed of area activities and of any significant problems.