ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Provide administration and support to production team and managers for Jackson Therapy Partners
- Create contracts in the system for booked assignments.
- Creates and sends client confirmation. Uploads executed version to the system.
- Updates the job board, manually and through the job upload tool.
- Facilitate the assignment evaluation process with clients.
- Updates job orders and contract matching through the system for all contracts.
- Provide ongoing support for production team with regards to updating information inside of front office and other systems.
- Completes weekly reports as directed by Sales and Recruiting management.
- Assists account managers with the uploading of documents within designated systems.
- Works with other departments to coordinate and validate information.
- Other duties as assigned
Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
- Others First-Others Before Self
- Wisdom-Do the Wise Thing
- Growth-Keep Getting Better
- Respects all individuals without regard to their position. Understands that there is no class system.
- Seeks first to understand before responding, doesn’t rush to judgment.
- Takes ownership of self and working team. Conducts self with intellectual honesty; is willing to admit mistakes and understands strengths and weaknesses. Believes and operates under the principle “If it is to be, it’s up to me.”
- Functions in a fail-safe environment that forgives and focuses on solutions. Will encourage and support other associates, creating an environment to be one’s best.
- Communicates problems directly, not engaging in rumors or gossip.
- Embraces a “Team-First” vs. “Me-First” attitude. Understands that the possibilities for success are limitless when one is impervious to who gets credit. Doesn’t take credit for other’s accomplishments and will give others credit with praise and recognition.
- Always tries to do what’s right with a firm sense of integrity and ethics, behaving in a manner consistent with principles of moral conduct.